Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let It Snow in Okemos




First of all, thanks so much for voting for your three favorite doll images. I'll write more about that in the next few days. Today I'm savoring my Okemos house. Another snowfall last night has made the views from every window simply stunning! It snows in Santa Fe, so it's not as if won't experience winters, but I will miss these winters, from this house, with these views.

I trudged outside with my camera, the snow sometimes coming up to my knees. Remember snow pants? Leggings? We kids used to look like miniature Michelin men when we went out to play in the snow. I'm considering bundling up specifically to make snow angels and suck on icicles.

Above is a photo of our side yard.
Below are two photos from our neighbors' backyard. A sleeping vegetable garden and an abandoned seating area.



2 comments:

  1. No escaping it for you, Jane! You work magic with that camera ... Lets play in the abandoned seating area ....lets have tea and crumpets in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back on blog! That first photo especially would make me miss winter in your spot, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! It's always good to hear what you have to say.